Thursday, January 17, 2013

Research Project

I really liked how easy my powerpoint was to do, because we could research any country of our choice. I chose The Netherlands because it's known for it's historical documents and buildings, including art history; which is one of my favorite things to read and learn about. I didn't really enjoy presenting it in front of class though, because I don't like standing or talking in front of  lot of people. I learned a lot of new stuff about The Netherlands making my powerpoint. Also, since Amsterdam ( the capitol of The Netherlands) is a very popular spot for tourism, it was easy to find and learn new things to put in my powerpoint. I think I had an overall good powerpoint. I didn't like making the brochure at all though, because I've never really learned how to use Microsoft Publisher well, but it was easy  to figure out after a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment