Monday, December 17, 2012

My Christmas Traditions




      I prefer my family to not do anything much for Christmas,  unlike some families who go all out. I love being able to go back to sleep after Christmas, instead of going to church or something; like those really weird families do...

        My family doesn't really have a holiday tradtion. We don't do anything out of the usual for Christmas. Usually I'll wake up early in the morning, and wake everyone up. My brother is moved out, but he stays the night for Christmas, and I don't really get to see my sister much because she lives in Phoenix, Arizona. After waking everyone up, we all open our presents, and then I just go back to sleep for the day. Christmas is just kind of like another day in our house, we don't do anything spectacular for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment